Al Karrar Engineering Co. committed to achieving environmental excellence in both, its corporate operations and the services it renders its clients, as a reputable and professional engineering contractor. To meet this commitment, Al Karrar Engineering Co. establishes the following principles, which shall be applied, throughout its operations.
- We shall endeavor to preserve the natural environment through the prevention of pollution and the conservation of energy and natural resources.
- We shall provide our clients with technical solutions that conserve energy and natural resources and reduce pollution and other adverse environmental impacts.
- We shall fully comply with both, environmental laws and regulations and the environmental requirements of our clients.
- We shall reduce the production of waste through measures that emphasize reuse, recycling.
- We shall apply the following specific principles to the execution of our EPC projects;
- Design Phase:
We shall reduce the adverse environment impacts of completed plants by minimizing a plant’s operating consumptions of energy and natural resources and minimizing its emissions of pollutants and its production of waste.
- Procurement Phase:
We shall give preference to vendors that adopt environmentally friendly manufacturing operations.
- Construction Phase:
We shall plan construction activities to minimize pollution emissions, adverse impacts on the surrounding environment, the consumption of energy and resources, and the production of waste, and we shall ensure that our subcontractors adopt work practices consistent with this principle.
To ensure through, consistent and effective implementation of this policy throughout its operations, Al Karrar Engineering Co. shall establish, maintain and continually improve a corporate Environmental Management System in conformance with ISO 14001.